Tuesday, June 25, 2013

CATERER: Booked!



I soooo love Passion Cooks! After several budget revisions, numerous change of date, and non-stop praying, I can finally say that I'M NOW A PC BRIDE! Whooooo!! Epektib pa din ang convincing powers ko kay B!  Haha! He's half-hearted kasi with PC because of their high rates. After few pangungulit and pagpapaliwanag why we should get PC, finally he said YES! :) I'm the happiest! Ganun pala feeling pag nakuha mo na ang matamis na OO ng isang tao! Ang saya saya! Hahaha!

And if you will ask why I love them, here:

1. PC's styling is impeccable. Just tell Maja what you want to see on your reception and VOILA! She will transform a bare place to a magnificent wedding venue.

2. Food? Its H-E-A-V-E-N!!!! 'Nuff said!! (AAAhhh! Oriental Salad! I miss you! Can't wait to have dinner with B at their cafe again --- for the nth time na!!!)

3. Maja is a Christian. Every time we exchange texts and emails, I always see "God Bless" at the end of every message. On their wedding package sheet, I see "To God be the glory". I feel we're really in good hands because I know they are good people. Plus Maja is such a sweetie!

4. They cater to only one event per day. During my research, I read horrible stories of brides who experienced kakalokang stress from their caterers. There's no way I would allow that on my own wedding. With PC, I feel the "THIS IS IT" factor! I can feel na maalagaan talaga nila yung wedding namin and treat it as their own.

5. Lastly, they live up to their name, Passion Cooks. "A wedding reception made possible with a blend of LOVE, PASSION and PRAYERS". Their brides has all praises for PC! Not seeing a single negative feedback made me say that I have also found "THE ONE" for us!

To Maja, Elaine and the rest of your team, the pressure is on you! Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment