Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm a blogging bride to-be!


Hi-ya all! This is my very first post. Here, you can read everything about F + B! From the wedding preps, to the big day, up until after that special day. :)

We're down to almost 18 months before our BIG day and I'm so excited of the thought that I will soon be Mrs. De Asis. :) But of course, I know preparing for a wedding requires much effort, time, money, PATIENCE and LOVE. And with God in the center of our lives, I know that this life of ours called FOREVER is one of God's perfect love story ever written. :)


Wedding is just a day; Marriage is a lifetime.
Image from here

Happy couple, happy preps! :)

PS. Pardon if at times you will read my rants and witness the inner drama queen in me. You know, I need to let it out (sometimes!). Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment