Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When he pops the question....on my birthday!


Most girls dream of a fairytale-like scene wherein their prince charming would save her from danger and propose to her right then and there.

I know I'm a liar if I say I' not one of those girls. Really, I want my man to ask me in the most special way, mala-artista with matching audience ang eksena!

April 4, 2013. Its my 27th birthday. I spent my entire day at the office, went home at 12 mn and was fetched by B. He surprised me at my office with a bunch of flowers and a gift (a red Converse sneakers na until now hindi ko pa nasusuot! Hehe!) 

Around past 2 am, B and I were talking at the living room when I saw his hand inside his bag. Bigla ako kinabahan! Haha! Naisip ko "eto na siguro yun!" BOOM! My ever reliable instinct was right! I saw a heart-shaped red box! Ayan na! Nagsimula na maglitanya ang lolo! When he's about to get down on his knees, I told him "teka teka, picture muna!" Haha! I know I'm panira ng moment! :D I even had his lines recorded on my phone! Kinig-kinig din pag may time! Hindi ko kasi naabsorb yun lines nya that time so nirecord ko na lang so that may I listen lang ang peg ko! :)

I already have an idea that anytime as soon as he gets back, he will propose kasi I accidentally saw a blurred picture of the ring. Haha! Sorry mine! Pero iba pala talaga ang feeling pag andun ka na sa sitwasyon. I still feel nervous and speechless lalo na when I saw the ring in front of me. :)

Crying B! 
I realized I may not have the pinaka-bonggang proposal story, or even if he did it soooo effortlessly, still I can say that I have the best love story ever. Some may find it boring, some may say its too simple. But for me, its the best! Its not how expensive the ring is, where he bought it, how he did it, or how he came up with his lines. All that matters to me is, him. Me and him. I love you so much, mine! And thank you for sharing your life with me. Its more than enough! :)

Start of our journey to forever

No comments:

Post a Comment